Our organisation supplies services to Video Conferencing resellers and manufacturers and allows them to deploy video conferencing in countries where they do not have premises or resource. We do this by supplying local services without the need of travelling from other countries or cities, thus reducing the carbon foot-print of our organisation and partners.
VC-Techs recognises the importance of environmental issues relating to our operational engagement with our clients and partners. And it is our aim to comply with current legislation and other requirements, continue to reduce the environmental impacts of our business and operate in an environmentally responsible manner. This policy describes how we will achieve our aim.
We are committed to the following environmental objectives:
- Minimise the use of materials and energy
- Minimise wastes produced in all parts of our business and ensure all waste is disposed of in a responsible manner
- Encouraging reuse and recycling
- Endeavour to continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate applicable best practices into our business operations
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and continue to improve our environmental policy
To meet these objectives we will:
- Review our environmental policy regularly
- Communicate our environmental policy internally and externally and encourage feedback
- Provide training for our staff on environmental procedure
- Work together with our business partners and suppliers to encourage commitment towards improved environmental performance
This policy outlines our responsibility towards protection of the environment, and issues this statement as a commitment of Directors, management and employees to minimising the environmental impact of its operations.